2/14/11

New Lucky 7 Valentine's Spotlight: Wicker at OHS

This is Wicker, a dog from the Oregon Humane Society that is looking for the right home, maybe yours? Today, Wicker is ready to find his Valentine! I just photographed him and 6 other animals at OHS as part of the Lucky 7 project. Read more about it on my website in the "Lucky 7" portfolio: www.fourleggedphoto.com



Here's a note from Wicker: I am at Lexi Dog on 6100 SW Macadam Ave. Portland, OR (            503-245-4363      ). Come meet me there! Hi there! My days are usually spent playing fetch in the back yard, taking long naps and spending time with my loved ones. I also walk nicely on leash. My favorite toys are tennis balls and I love to carry them around, retrieving and I even know to "drop" them for the next toss. I am very affectionate and love to receive all the attention I can get. I am used to a quiet home with adults and would prefer to keep it that way. The best part about me is that I have good house manners! I'm looking for a place where I can be spoiled and loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment