9/28/10

Make my day!

I just got back from the Oregon Humane Society where hundreds of gorgeous animals are excited to find a new home.  I regularly photograph their animals that need a little extra exposure. My prints of these animals are displayed as a fine art exhibit at a dozen local businesses. Let's help these animals find their forever homes!

This time I focused on an aspect of each animal that I found unique. Here's the latest and greatest:

Scarlet: smart and affectionate
Scarlet8x10

Sasha: loves dogs
Sasha8x10

Puppies: find one at OHS or your local shelter first
Puppy8x10

Kita: heart of gold
Kita8x10

Catsper: Mr. Dapper with a great personality
Catsper8x10

Freckles: super friendly and still hopeful
Freckles8x10

To read more about them, check out the "Lucky 7" portfolio on my website: www.fourleggedphoto.com or go to www.oregonhumane.org

No comments:

Post a Comment